Job Vacancies at Lambeth Palace
Lambeth Palace is the official residence and office of the Archbishop of Canterbury and Mrs Caroline Welby. Current job opportunities at Lambeth Palace are posted below.
Evangelism Task Group Project Leader
Salary - £28,399 per annum rising to £30,857 upon successful completion of a three month probationary period
Contract type - Fixed term, two years
Location - Lambeth Palace, SE1
The Archbishops' Evangelism Task Group was set up at the instigation of the Archbishops of Canterbury and York to enable culture change in the Church of England around Evangelism and Witness. Under the chairmanship of the Archbishop of Canterbury, the group, now some 18 months into its remit, is concerned with provoking, informing, stimulating and encouraging the practice of faith sharing across the church.
To enable the work and delivery of the Group we are seeking to recruit a Project Leader. The primary purpose of this role will be to oversee the development, design and delivery of the work that comes out of the Task Group. This work is particularly about working with members of the Task Group to identify, develop and deliver specific pieces of work in coordination with other specialists, for the sake of the wider church
- Working with members of the AETG to identify, develop and deliver specific pieces of the Group's work
- Managing the correspondence (e-mail, post and telephone) for the AETG.
- Supporting the Adviser and Vice-chair of the AETG in planning and delivering the communication strategy for Group.
- Providing briefings for the Adviser, colleagues and external partners. Ensuring the day to day coordination of the work of the Evangelism and Witness team, including the diary, invitations and requests.
- Degree level or equivalent.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, enabling communication with a wide variety of people at different levels
- Knowledge and experience of the networks and organisations involved in evangelism and witness, of trends, practice and historic and recent approaches and thought in evangelism and witness.
- Highly motivated, with personal commitment to evangelism and witness.
How to apply
for further details, please see the job description in the Resources box.
To apply now please visit:
Closing date: 10th September 2015
Interview Date: 23rd September 2015