Job Vacancies at Lambeth Palace
Lambeth Palace is the official residence and office of the Archbishop of Canterbury and Mrs Caroline Welby. Current job opportunities at Lambeth Palace are posted below.
Administrative Assistant Apprentice
30 hours, 9am-5pm, Mon-Fri
Possible start date
04 January 2016
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Receiving, opening and logging the Archbishop's post.
- Assisting in inputting a range of data on a records database.
- Scanning and photocopying correspondence.
- Maintaining paper and electronic filing systems ensuring the safe and secure storage of confidential material.
- Acknowledging and responding where appropriate to letters and emails.
- Answering telephone enquiries, taking messages where necessary and referring the caller through to the appropriate person.
- General office management assistance, including updating documentation, procurement of supplies, and systems maintenance and support.
- Providing general administrative support to the Requests Officer and the Records Manager and any other duties that may arise as required.
To apply for this position and to view the full requirements for the role, please visit: